Sunday, September 13, 2009

Something smells fishy...

Noaa says "Summer temperature below average for U.S."

That is one statement that I agree with, but something seemed odd to me. Notice how New Jersey had a "near normal" summer. First off, there is no "normal" only average when it comes to weather and I'm sure a lot of people agree with me. And second how were we near normal???

Netcong (-1.3 degrees F)
June: -1.8 degrees F
July: -3.3 degrees F
Aug: +1.1 degrees F

Not only was Netcong below average by over a degree but it was like that just about everywhere in the state. It clearly was not near average, and I don't know how NOAA can tell that to the people who were here to experience one of the coldest summers in recent memory. Believe nothing that you hear, and only half of what you see...

No comments: