Saturday, January 30, 2010

Yeah, it's cold

Looking out my window I see the snow covered lawn and my weather station next to me reading 13 degrees. It did not snow a flake here today but some areas to our south did see some flurries and Cape May picked up 5-8 inches of snow. And I see more coming...

The middle of the week looks to bring something in the of way snow. It may not look like much but after Thursday's bad forecast we can't be taking chances. This is a small event and could produce minor accumulations:

Secondly we have next weekend, which looks promising to say the least. It is obvious to tell that this storm will track further to the north and west, and could be our next big storm. The Euro is really going with a perfect setup:

Check back for more, February looks to bring a lot more snow than January...

No comments: