Thursday, December 18, 2008

Snowmap

Well here is the snow map! You like it? It's a little odd, but I think it gets the point through. I am thinking that places above 1,000 feet north of I-80 get 8-12 inches of snow.

The parade of storms has begun and will continue for the foreseeable future. I promised a snowy December, and that will come true after this week. Enjoy and check back every so often for updates! I'll be snowboarding POWDER tomorrow so it might be a late post about the Sunday storm.
-Any questions or comments? Ask! Enjoy the snow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice, liking the map. Just got back from creek hopign for no school tommorow because i can't move. liking the forecasts....Thanks!

Darren Milliron said...

I just got back too. I was talking to the vice president of creek and he told me that 5 miles of wire is down at south and a lot of trees/branches fell. Im not sure if you noticed how all the trees on top of the mountain broke in half! Wow... thats why up north the big mountains only support pine trees and can't have lights!

Anonymous said...

As of 12 26 in sussex, NJ we have 4 inches

Anonymous said...

As of 12 26 in sussex, NJ we have 4 inches