Monday, February 16, 2009

Back from Vermont

Well, I am back from Vermont. And honestly I had no idea I was going till literally the last minute before I went. There's something about the Green Mountains of Vermont that makes them my favorite on the east coast, not sure what though. (Click for bigger images)




















































Oh yeah, now I remember....

Anyway, we have a storm system coming up west of the mountains this week with a secondary forming off of the coast and going out sea. It needs to be watched for some minor accumulations but I'm really looking at the storm system coming up for this weekend being shown on the GFS model right now. More updates after I wax my board and hit up the mall.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Driving and taking pictures oh Darren...

Darren Milliron said...

Well I'm just very good at multi-tasking (while I'm driving) lol.