Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Euro and DGEX, partners in crime?

European model is still showing a snowstorm along the coast for Monday-Tuesday. Now the latest run of the DGEX shows this. Its self explanatory, let's just see if the models are consistent.


















Ironically, while Obama is being sworn in, one topic of discussion will be global warming. Let's see how they like 20 degrees with heavy snow. The global warming belief seems to be dieing out with the new year...

P.S. (As you can tell, I am not one to believe in the whole global warming theory. Comments and emails are totally acceptable, I love a good debate.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What can we expect tongiht and tommorow? Delay closing? And how much accumulation you thinking sunday night

Darren Milliron said...

Personally, I'm not even making a snowmap. If we get an inch or two we would be lucky. I just don't see the storm making over the mountains with much moisture. I could be wrong, and I really hope I am.

And you will most likely have school, there may be a slight chance for a delay though.

As for the storm next week, it's a little too early yet to know what's going to happen.

Anonymous said...

NO SCHOOL! WE HAVE LIKE ABOUT 1 1/2 INCHES RIGHT NOW. ROADS ARE COVERED. THERES NOTHING OVER THE RADAR BUT ITS STIOLL SNOWING PRETTY GOOD

Darren Milliron said...

I got an inch. It's really nothing to close school for though? Seems like everyone else has a delay. I guess the snow just had very good timing.