Monday, January 26, 2009

Ice again, yawn, who saw that coming

**Sigh** So who likes ice? Well you don't have much of a choice if you live in anywhere in New Jersey. What we are looking at is the storm starting as snow and accumulating to a few inches, then it will change to ,and eventually turn to freezing rain across *most* areas. After the good part of the storm is passed through the cold air will move back in and the storm will go back to snow putting down some more of the white stuff. I was planning on doing a map discussion tonight but I have too much work to get done, tomorrow is my early day and I will get right on it ASAP. And I will have a snow map...

Expect more updates tomorrow evening. Sorry for slacking on the blog as of lately, this school work is getting to be a bit much.

No comments: