Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I need your help!

I am always trying to find new topics for the blog and try new things to make it more interesting and improve it. Is there anything you the reader would like to see? See more of? See less of? Learn more about? And of course, if you ever have any questions feel free to email me or comment this blog, I would LOVE to answer any questions you have about weather, climate change, computer models, and etc.

If you can, please comment on this post if you have any suggestions for me. I would really appreciate it!


P.S. I was just watching the weather channel and they were trying to explain why 2008 was the coldest year in 30 years world wide. (They blamed la nina) They actually had the nerve to say that 2009 is already warmer than 2008. IT'S 14 DAYS IN? HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT? Now I remember why I stopped watching the weather channel. They are biased, inaccurate, and unprofessional at times.

No comments: