Friday, January 16, 2009

Guess what the 12z model shows?

If you read my post below (and I suggest you do before reading this one) then I am getting excited now. What I thought would happen has happened. The storm to our north goes further north and the storm to the east comes farther west. As of right now, if I went off the model it would be 3-6 inches of snow. But I have a feeling its not done being adjusted west, so it could even be more. Check back after 6:00 for more!

Latest GFS run: (1/19/09)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love your thinking, and honestly I would think that way to. Loooking good? We pretty much are the only house in sussex county that doesnt Have snow in the yard. Haha thats because weve been snowboliing. New snow would be nice!

Darren Milliron said...

Haha, snowboiling? Throwing hot pots of water into the air or something? lol

Anonymous said...

Hahah no.... It was so fluffy its either in the neighbors or in certain piles. And were digging up the grass. I hope we get nailed with the stor,m!

Darren Milliron said...

Me too. I could go for an old fashion blizzard, but that doesn't seem to happen now a days.