Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Snowmap

So, I did do a snowmap, which means I expect a "decent" amount of snow, but I am really concerned about the ice storm coming. Schools tomorrow in Northwest Jersey will be closed without any doubt in my mind and the roads WILL be a sheet of ice. This ice storm could once again cripple Mountain Creeks lighting and snowmaking systems, just if you don't have to go anywhere tomorrow than don't. This ice storm could be worse than the last one back in December as over half an inch of ice will accumulate over the 3-6 inches of snow that falls. Check back tomorrow for more.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will there be a change over to rain? At 8 o clock we got about 4 inches and ice line is still down by trenton.... Oh and I enjoyed your discussion!

Darren Milliron said...

Thanks, I like the dicussions! I'll get better with time lol.

And some places will change over to just rain but most of Sussex will remain below freezing all day.