Thursday, November 20, 2008

Early week snow?

Oh, yeah. My favorite model, the European that is, is showing a nice little system coming in for the Monday-Tuesday time frame. All other models including the GFS has now come to agree with the Euro. I check the atmosphereic soundings for K12N (Andover airport) and right now it looks as if the storm will remain mostly snow, if the soundings are correct. If indeed the models are all correct I would say 2-4 inches for Warren, Sussex, and Morris counties with 3-6+ over 1,000 feet in elevation. Check out the Euro: (As always click for bigger image)

Now I give a 55% chance of happening right now cause I would like to see the short range models catching onto this as well. Check back for more everyday!


P.S. The long range looks AMAZING!!! December is going to be the peak of the ski season! :)

No comments: