Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Now that's what I'm talking about :)

Well this morning is an all out war between the models for Monday. One one side we have the Canadian, Euro, and Ukmet while the other side has the nortorious GFS, DGEX, and NOAGAPS. The CMC, Euro, and Ukmet all show a massive snow storm followed by EXTREME cold while the other side shows a smaller storm bringing a mix and moderate cold following. As of lately the Euro has been accurate and when ever I go against it I lose, but the GFS always burns me. Here is a look at some of the models that are showing the big storm (click for bigger image):

EURO:














Ukmet:














Canadian:



















Here is my forecast for Union NJ (Tasha this is for you! also check keancast):

For everyone else not in Union NJ, it seems that the Monday storm, if it comes, could be an all snow event for northwest Jersey followed by extreme cold. Now hopefully the Euro is right and the GFS isn't, I would like to see all the models come into agreement before I make anything offical. Because of this I give a 55% chance of this storm bringing some serious snows into the area! I will update all weekend long, this is me in storm mode...

No comments: